Falcon Field Airport Open House
- Date: 03/24/2018 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Falcon Field Airport
4636 E. Fighter Aces Drive
Mesa, Arizona 85215
Get a close look at unique aircraft, classic cars, model railroads and more 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, March 24, 2018 when the City of Mesa’s Falcon Field Airport hosts its annual Open House.
• See unique aircraft up close, including The Boeing Company's AH-64E Apache attack helicopter; two unmanned aerial vehicles - the S-100 Camcopter and ScanEagle; and a ground control station; vintage warbirds; a 1967 AH-1F Cobra helicopter; experimental aircraft; general aviation aircraft, and more!
• Experience the pilot's seat in three different flight simulators!
• Aircraft fly-overs.
• Launch your own aviation adventure! Aircraft and helicopter rides will be available for purchase.
• Explore flight training and aviation careers with representatives of area education programs, businesses and aviation organizations.
• Learn about Falcon Field’s origin as a World War II pilot training base & view historic military aircraft & exhibits at the Arizona Commemorative Air Force Museum (AZCAF).
• See more than 200 classic cars at the Impala Bob’s Car Show!
• Kids' activities, food trucks, and more!