Falcon Field Airport Open House
- Date: 03/24/2018 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Falcon Field Airport
4636 E. Fighter Aces Drive
Mesa, Arizona 85215
Get a close look at unique aircraft, classic cars, model railroads and more 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, March 24, 2018 when the City of Mesa’s Falcon Field Airport hosts its annual Open House. Event admission is free. Canned food donations will be accepted for the United Food Bank.
• See unique aircraft up close, including The Boeing Company's AH-64E Apache attack helicopter; two unmanned aerial vehicles - the S-100 Camcopter and ScanEagle; and a ground control station; vintage warbirds; a 1967 AH-1F Cobra helicopter; experimental aircraft; general aviation aircraft, and more!
• Experience the pilot's seat in flight simulators!
• Launch your own aviation adventure! Helicopter rides will be available for purchase.
• Explore flight training and aviation careers with representatives of area education programs, businesses and aviation organizations.
• Learn about Falcon Field’s origin as a World War II pilot training base & view historic military aircraft & exhibits at the Arizona Commemorative Air Force Museum (AZCAF). Extended museum hours 9 a.m.-4 p.m.. Discounted museum admission $5/person or $10/family of four.
• See more than 200 classic cars at the Impala Bob’s Car Show!
• Kids' activities & aviation-themed crafts, food trucks, nostalgic music, aircraft fly-overs and more!