Imagine Mesa in a whole new way! Share your ideas for Mesa’s future at


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Contact the Mesa Police Department

Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

Call 9-1-1 if you have an emergency or if you know of a threat to public safety.


  • To report criminal/illegal activity, suspected criminal/illegal activity, or to report additional information about a report already taken, please call 480-644-2211, option 2.

  • Call 480-644-2211, option 2, if you need an officer, to file a police report or request a welfare check. This includes reporting abandoned vehicles, criminal damage, speeding, drug use, burglary, theft, etc. We cannot create a report from this form.

  • This form is for questions or comments only. We cannot dispatch officers, initiate an investigation or take reports (including additional information about a report that has already been filed) via this form. Do not use this form to provide updated information on a police report that you made online or that was taken by an officer. If you filed your report online, you can submit additional information the same way.

  • This form is monitored during regular business hours.

  • If you are with a law enforcement agency, please do not use this form to request officer assistance or contact; call 480-644-2211, option 2, or 480-644-2030.

  • If you are requesting calls for service (crime stats), please use our online form.
  • If you are requesting a copy of a police report, please print and complete the Public Records Request form. Mail to the address on the form or you can drop it off at the main station, 130 N. Robson, Monday - Thursday, 7am to 5pm.

  • THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT FORM. How to file a complaint

  • NOISE Complaints: If you have a complaint about noise in your neighborhood, please call 480-644-2211, option 2, when the noise is occurring. Mesa does have a noise ordinance.

    If you have a noise complaint having to do with the helicopter, please contact Falcon Field Airport. There is also a phone number you can use if you would rather call in your complaint.
  • Patch request information can be found here. We do not provide patches to collectors at this time.

  • Report a non-emergency crime (file a report online).

  • Most questions can be answered by viewing our FAQs page or each division's individual page.

E-mail is required; we may need clarification or location information based on your comments below. It will not be used for any other purpose.

Please enter your question or comment.

Do NOT use this form to report an emergency, abandoned vehicles, criminal activity, suspicious activity, noise complaints, to request a police officer, to have us initiate an investigation or conduct a welfare check. See bullet points above.

City, State, Zip
  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.

    PDF or Off-site Forms

     Department/Division Form
    Alarm Permit
    See Alarm Permit page to apply for, renew or update permit
    Benefits See Benefits forms page
    City Clerk Period No Activity Statement (Committees)
      Annual No Activity Statement (Committees)
      Campaign Finance Report (first page)

    Campaign Finance Report (full report)
      Termination Statement
      Claim Against the City of Mesa
      Clarification of Interpretation
    See Court Forms page
    Customer Service (my utility account)
    ABC Program Enrollment

    Request a NEW account




    Request ADDITIONAL utility service


    Gas Service Request


    Turn OFF utility service




    Mailing Address Change


    Budget Billing

      Paperless billing
      Select Due Date
      Appliance pick-up request
      Bulk pick-up request
      Barrel repair or replacement

    Missed barrel pick-up request

      Grass to Xeriscape Rebate program

    Wastewater Fee adjustment

      Water Meter Set Request
    Deferred Compensation
    Empower Retirement Services
    Development Services

    See Development Services forms:

    Title VI Compliant Form
    Energy Resources
    Natural Gas Rebates
     See Engineering policies & forms page
    Fire Prevention Records Search
      Fire, Medical & Investigation Reports
      Tent/Canopy Permit Application
    Film Mesa
    Film Permit (Film Permit Procedures)

    Proclamation Request

    Scheduling Request

    See Licensing List & Forms
    See Planning Forms page
    See Police Services & Forms
    Real Estate Services
    Alley Abandonment Application
    Tax Audit
    See Tax Forms
    Solid Waste
    Clean Sweep/Green Sweep Program

    Volunteer opportunities & applications

    Fire & Medical Volunteer Interest Application

    Water Resources
    Sewer Blockage Inspection and Removal Service


    Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
    They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

    Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer