Right of Way Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Right of Way Permits are required for construction within the dedicated public right of ways or dedicated public utility easements.  Permits are only issued to appropriately licensed contractors who have a certificate of insurance form on file with Development Services.

Certificate of Insurance Form [PDF]

Examples of Right of Way Permits are:
  • Water
  • Sanitary Sewer
  • Storm Drain
  • Concrete
  • Pavement
  • Street Lighting
  • Traffic Signal
  • Landscaping

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer