Mesa’s Industrial Sector, located in the southern portion of the Mesa Gateway Area, is well suited for large, heavy manufacturing operations.
Mesa’s Industrial Sector has an extensive utility infrastructure well suited for large manufacturing operations.
- Electric Power – Provided by Salt River Project (SRP). Multiple substations.
- Water/Wastewater – Provided by the City of Mesa.
- Natural Gas – Provided by the Southwest Gas.
- Fiber Optic Telecommunications Network – Dark and lit fiber in place with Cox and Centurylink as service providers.
The Industrial Sector has thousands of acres of developable land with access to important utility infrastructure and transportation corridors.
ABUNDANT SKILLED WORKFORCE
As part of the Phoenix-Mesa metro area, Mesa’s Industrial Sector has access to a labor force of more than two million. Learn more about Mesa's workforce.
- FUJIFILM – Manufacturer of chemicals for the semiconductor industry
- Bridgestone Americas – R&D facility conducting research and developing manufacturing process to produce rubber from the Guayule plant
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical – manufacturer of chemicals for the semiconductor industry
- CMC Steel – Micro steel mill producing rebar from recycled steel
- TRW Vehicle Safety Systems – Manufacturer of airbag components
- CRM Rubber – Producer and supplier of crumb rubber to the asphalt industry. Largest crumb rubber producer in the western U.S.
- Matheson TriGas – Producer and supplier of industrial gasses used in manufacturing industries such as steel, fabrication, medical, water treatment, semiconductors, chemicals and food freezing