Falcon Field Airport
4800 E. Falcon Drive
Mesa, AZ 85215
Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
The airport administration office is closed on Fridays.
Main Office: 480-644-2450
Voice Mail: 480-644-2444
Falcon Field Comment Line:
In the heart of Arizona in the Phoenix metropolitan area, Falcon Field is a general aviation airport owned and operated by the City of Mesa. Located in northeast Mesa, Falcon Field is minutes from hotels & luxury resorts, major league spring training baseball, outdoor recreation, entertainment, shopping, Arizona State University, and other metro area cities.
Falcon Field serves as a reliever to Phoenix Sky Harbor International and Phoenix-Mesa Gateway airports, the region's two commercial service hubs. It is convenient to three major freeways, including the Loop 202 Red Mountain Freeway, the 101 Freeway north-south corridor, and Highway 60 Superstition Freeway east-west corridor.
Airport amenities include:
- More than 700 based aircraft.
- Two runways of 5,100 and 3,800 feet accommodate a wide variety of fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters.
- FAA air traffic control tower.
- Fixed-base operator provides competitive fuel prices and pilot services.
- Three national car rental firms located on-airport.
- More than 80 on-airport businesses provide aviation services - fueling, maintenance and repairs, inspections, avionics, aircraft painting and aircraft interiors - to support aircraft operations, manufacturing, or research & development activities.
- Aircraft charters, recreational, sight-seeing and photography flights, and flight instruction are offered by multiple on-airport businesses.
- Near-perfect flying weather with 325+ days of sunshine annually
- On-airport parcels with runway/taxiway access are available for immediate development.
- Variety of unique hangar facilities available to fit business needs.
- Highly competitive, business friendly lease terms.
- Surrounding 1,000-acre business district offers a wide range of affordable options. Available properties can accommodate the smallest start-up to an industry leader requiring thousands of square feet. Six industrial parks are located throughout the district, creating an ideal environment for small to large manufacturing and commercial enterprises.
Falcon Field Airport is committed to providing the public a valuable air transportation resource and enhancing the aeronautical industry in the community. It is known as a safe, friendly airport and takes pride in its unique history.
Adopted Fees & Charges for FY 14/15