August 29, 2011 Council Report
Resolution authorizing the formation of the Executive Board
Meetings as needed
The Mesa Redevelopment Authority Executive Board assists with the implementation of the Reuse Plan of the Air Force Research Lab. The Board consists of five members appointed by the Mayor, with the approval of the City Council.
Brian Campbell, Chair
Tony Ham, Vice Chair
Lt. General John Regni
- Adopt rules for its proceedings.
- Review and recommend to the Mesa Redevelopment Authority (MRA) an annual work program, monitor such work program, and recommend changes to enhance economic development efforts.
- Serve as a forum for policy discussion and present findings and recommendations of such discussions to the MRA.
- Assist staff with the preparation of a budget for the ensuing fiscal year.
- Provide such advisory services and technical assistance as may be necessary or desirable to carry out the purposes of the Reuse Plan.
- Prepare or cause to be prepared plans, designs, drawings, specifications and estimates of cost for the construction, reconstruction, development, redevelopment, rehabilitation, remodeling, alteration or repair of economic development projects and from time to time modify such plans, designs, drawings, specifications and estimates.