2018 Primary Election
District 3 is to fill an unexpired term ending January 2021.
Districts 4, 5, and 6 are four-year terms, which will end in January 2023.
Any Mesa resident that is seeking to become a candidate at the 2018 Primary Election and to have his/her name printed on the official ballot must file with the City Clerk's Office, not less than 90 days nor more than 120 days before the Primary Election, (April 30, 2018 through May 30, 2018), a nomination paper, nomination petitions and a financial disclosure statement covering the previous 12-month period.
Candidate packets containing the necessary paperwork to run for Councilmember in Districts 3, 4, 5, or 6 is available at the City Clerk's Office, 20 E. Main Street, Suite 150.
If you have any questions or would like to request a candidate packet, please contact the Office of the City Clerk at (480) 644-2099.
- Am I Registered to Vote?
- Register to Vote
- Permanent Early Voting List Information
- Early Voting Ballot Request (by Mail)
- Find My Polling Place
- Are You Interested in Being a Poll Worker?
- Proof of Identification at Polls [PDF]
- Election Video - What you need to know
- Election Video - Requesting an early ballot