(Application materials can be obtained by mailing a written request to: Ak-Chin Indian Community, c/o Council Secretary, 42507 W. Peters and Nall Rd.,Maricopa, AZ 85138)
2018 City of Mesa process and timeline
Based on the previous Ak-Chin July 14, 2017 application deadline, the following process and timeline will apply for City of mesa resolutions of support.
- March 31, 2018—Deadline for hard copy Resolution of Support Requests to City of Mesa Mayor and email copy to Grants Coordinator (See below for details on required information.)
- July 2, 2018—Resolutions of support on City Council Agenda
- July 9, 2018—Copies of Executed City Council Resolutions emailed to Agencies
- July 14, 2018—Applications due to Ak-Chin Indian Community
Resolution of Support Required Format and Information
A hard copy request for City of Mesa Resolution of Support on agency letterhead must be mailed to City of Mesa Mayor John Giles, 20 E Main Street, PO Box 1466, Mesa AZ 85211-1466
A copy must also be emailed to Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your request for a resolution of support must be made in letter format on agency letterhead and must include the following information:
- The name of the program/project your agency/department will fund with the grant.
- The amount of funding requested from Ak-Chin Indian Community.
- A short description of the program/project for which you are requesting funding.
- A brief paragraph describing how this program/project will impact Mesa community and the projected number or percentage of Mesa residents to be served.
- Your complete contact information including phone, email and mailing address with a designated point of contact.