Application information can be found at http://www.fmyn.org/wp-content/uploads/2017-Prop-202-Application.pdf
2017 City of Mesa process and timeline
Based on the existing FMYN May 1st application deadline, the following process and timeline will apply for City of Mesa resolutions of support.
March 14, 2017 - Deadline for hard copy Resolution of Support Requests to City of Mesa Mayor and email copy to Grants Coordinator (See below for details on required information.)
April 17, 2017 - Resolutions of support on City Council Agenda
April 24, 2017 - Copies of Executed City Council Resolutions emailed to Agencies
May 1, 2017 - Applications due to Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation
Resolution of Support Required Format and Information
A hard copy request for City of Mesa Resolution of Support on agency letterhead must be mailed to City of Mesa Mayor John Giles, 20 E Main Street, PO Box 1466, Mesa AZ 85211-1466
A copy must also be emailed to Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your request for a resolution of support must be made in letter format on agency letterhead and must include the following information:
- The name of the program/project your agency/department will fund with the grant
- The amount of funding requested from FMYN
- A short description of the program/project for which you are requesting funding
- A brief paragraph describing how this program/project will impact Mesa community and the projected number or percentage of Mesa residents to be served.
- Your complete contact information including phone, email and mailing address with a designated point of contact