Register to Vote
For information about voter registration, verification of
your current registration, or to obtain a registration form
Maricopa County Elections Department at (602) 506-1511.
Voter registration forms are also available in the City Clerk's
Office and various government facilities throughout the City.
You may also obtain a form online at the
Office of the Secretary of State's Office
County Recorder's Office.
To be eligible to register to vote, you must be:
- A citizen of the United States;
- 18 years old on or before the date of the next general
- A resident of Arizona for 29 days preceding the
- Able to write your name or make your mark (unless
- Not convicted of a felony or treason (unless restored to
- Not adjudicated an incapacitated person (see A.R.S.
Proposition 200, passed by the voters of Arizona at the 2004
General Election, which became effective January 24, 2005,
requires that proof of citizenship must be submitted with
all NEW voter registration forms.
Satisfactory evidence of United States citizenship includes
ONE of the following:
- A valid Arizona driver's license number (or copy of the
license) or non-operating identification license number (or
copy of the identification license), issued after
- A driver's license or non-operating identification
license from another state that identifies United States
- A legible photocopy of a birth certificate with the name
of the applicant that verifies United States Citizenship.
- A legible photocopy of the pertinent pages of the
voter's United States passport.
- United States naturalization certificate number or the
presentation of the original certificate of naturalization.
(If only the number is provided, the County Recorder must
verify the number with INS prior to adding the applicant to
the voter rolls.).
- Bureau of Indian Affairs Card Number, Tribal Treaty Card
Number or Tribal Enrollment Number.
A name cannot be added to the voter registration file until
these requirements are met.
Mesa City Plaza Building
20 East Main Street
Mesa, Arizona 85201
Monday - Thursday
7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Office of the City Clerk
P.O. Box 1466
Mesa, Arizona 85211-1466
Phone: (elections) 480-644-4868
Council Agendas & Minutes
Mesa City Code/Ordinances
Licensing and Permitting Directory of Documents
Schedule of Fees and Charges
City Phone Directory