My Utility Account
SurePay enrollment form - fill out and submit online
Sign up for paperless billing. Go
Paying your Mesa utility bill online through
the City of Mesa website is the fastest way for a payment to post to your
account. Payments made directly to a 3rd party, such as your bank or
credit union, will delay the payment reaching us.
My Utility Account provides online access at your convenience. You can
view timely financial and consumption information and take advantage of the
- Pay Your Utility Bill
Register here if you are a first time visitor to My Utility Account
- Pay your utility bill with a credit card or bank draft -
one-time or recurring
- View your utility bill, current balance and due date
- Access your billing history, payments, and charges
- Update or add your phone number and/or e-mail address
- View historical consumption data
- New! E-notification: Change your billing notification
(receive your bill electronically!)
requests such as:
SurePay enrollment form
- Cancel or add additional utility service
- Change your utility billing mailing address
- Solid Waste requests
- Provide feedback on My
If you have questions, please read the general
Asked Questions (FAQs) about accessing your utility account.
The system will be unavailable due to nightly processing for
approximately 20 minutes between 8:00 PM to 4:00 AM and for routine
maintenance every Sunday from 1:00 AM to 3:00 AM and Sunday 10:00 PM
to Monday 1:00 AM.
account is simple and secure to Mesa Utility customers. All
account information is encrypted and passed through the
Sockets Layer (SSL) Protocol at 128 / 256 bit encryption.
Representatives are available by phone 7:00 am until 6:00 pm Monday-Thursday
Toll Free: Outside local calling areas only.
(please do not send
sensitive information such as credit card or social security numbers)