and Medical Department
FIREFIGHTER RECRUIT Hiring Update
Your Community, Your Career
Are you looking for a career that offers opportunities for
advancement? Are you ready to be challenged? The Mesa Fire and
Medical Department is interested in attracting candidates who
understand that education is the key to success and that learning is
a lifelong experience.
Firefighter Recruit is tentatively planned to open for
applications in May 2015. Please check back for more
information or fill out a
Job Interest Card to be notified when positions open.
The following is a brief overview of the requirements for this
position. Specific information or requirements may change but
will be provided in the Firefighter Recruit job announcement (when
Things To Do
Outside Fire Related Links
|It's never too early to
begin preparing for the firefighter recruit hiring process.
||Links to national firefighter
- Find out more about the Candidate Physical Ability
- Consider taking Community College
EMT and Fire Science
- Review the Firefighter-Recruit job description.
- Check out the City of Mesa's benefit package.
- Check out the firefighter
Public Safety Retirement
- Learn about the Mesa Fire and Medical Department
- Interested in becoming a Fire Department Volunteer?
Not sure if firefighting is for you? Find out more about
what firefighters do.
Both the job hotline (480-644-2759 or 1-800-662-5053) and
this website will be updated when new information becomes available.
(Access to the internet is also available at local libraries).