Red Mountain Baseball Complex
The Red Mountain Baseball Complex, which opened
in July of 2001, is a multi-field baseball complex in Northeast
Red Mountain Baseball Complex features a total
of three professionally-groomed, full-size (90-foot bases)
baseball fields that span nearly 14 acres. There is a
park area nearby that includes a lake, playground equipment,
basketball court, volleyball court, and multiple ramadas of
various sizes. The complex plays host to programs conducted by
the City of Mesa, Mesa Public Schools, a variety of leagues, camps, and
- Complex consists of three 90-foot baseball fields.
- All three fields are lighted and have covered dugouts.
- There is bleacher seating behind the home-plate backstop
of each field. Bleacher seating can accommodate up to 500
people total for the complex.
- The complex has 218 parking spaces, including 3
designated handicap spaces.
- There is a contracted concessionnaire on-site who will
open for business during games and tournaments. No outside
vending is allowed.
- During the summer months of April through September, all
games must be played between the hours of 8am and 10:00pm.
Facility can be opened at 7am at the earliest.
- During the
winter months of October through March, all games must be
played between the hours of 9am and 10:00pm. Facility can
be opened at 8am at the earliest.