Red Mountain Soccer Complex
The Red Mountain Soccer Complex, which opened in February of
1995, is a multi-field soccer complex in Northeast Mesa.
Red Mountain Soccer features six professionally-groomed
soccer fields that span almost 22 acres. The complex plays
host to programs conducted by the City of Mesa, Mesa Public
Schools, various community youth groups/leagues, as well as a
number of soccer and flag football tournaments and various
The Complex consists of six regulation fields of various sizes:
4 fields measure 360' by 225', 1 field measures 320' by 200',
and 1 field measures 360' by 200'.
- All six fields are lighted and have berm seating.
- Non-removable goals are installed on all six fields.
Nets are provided for all rentals. Corner flags are
provided for all rentals that pay for field preparation.
- The facility can not accommodate full-contact sports
such as tackle football and rugby.
- The complex has 379 parking spaces, including 11
designated handicap spaces.
- There is a contracted concessionnaire on-site who will
open for business during games and tournaments.
- During the summer months of April through September, all
games must be played between the hours of 8am and 10:00pm.
Facility can be opened at 7am at the earliest.
- During the
winter months of October through March, all games must be
played between the hours of 9am and 10:00pm. Facility can
be opened at 8am at the earliest.
There is a 242-acre
park area nearby that includes a lake, playground
equipment, basketball court, volleyball court, and multiple ramadas of