Riverview Baseball Complex
The Riverview Baseball Complex will be avaialable for public use
beginning May 1, 2014.
Riverview Baseball Complex features a total of four
professionally groomed baseball fields that are available to the
public Mary 1st through mid-January.
- Complex consists of four baseball fields.
- All four fields have 90 ft skinned infileds, 350-400 ft outfield fences,
covered dugouts and electronic scoreboards.
- There is bleacher seating behind the home-plate backstop
of each field.
- There is a contracted concessionnaire on-site who will
open for business during games and tournaments. No other
vending is allowed.
- All games must be played between the hours of 8am and
Facility can be opened at 7am at the earliest.
To reserve the baseball complex, please complete the Application
for Use of city Sports Fields and submit via email to
fax 480-644-3842, or drop off Monday through Thursday, from 7am
- 6pm at City of Mesa PRCF Office, 200 S. Center St., Bldg 1,
Mesa AZ 85210, or call 480-644-2178.
After a major renovation project, Riverview is now home to
the Cubs Spring Training Facility, Cubs Park, and the park
itself has been transformed into a premier recreation
destination. Located at the northwest corner of Dobson and Rio
Salado Parkway, Riverview is home to:
- Cubs Park, the new Spring Training home of the Chicago
Cubs. (The first game of the 2014 season is on February
27th, and tickets are on sale at
- Urban Fishing Lake
- Spray ground with multiple water features
- Playground extraordinaire including:
- 50 foot tall Genesis climbing tower
- 60 foot long caterpillare mesh rope climbing
- 2 playground clusters for ages 2-5, 6-12 and above
- Shaded picnic areas with tables
- Reservable ramadas - Reservations (480)-644-4271
- Miles of accessible sidewalks
- Display fountain
- Open play areas
Reservations will not be accepted on Chicago Cubs Spring Traning
game days. The schedule can be found
Parking on Spring Training game days will require a parking