Skyline Softball Complex
The Skyline Park Softball Complex, which opened in September
of 2002, is a multi-field softball complex in East Mesa.
Skyline features a total of four professionally-groomed
softball fields that span more than 10.5 acres. There is
an 18.5 acre
park area that includes 2 sand volleyball courts, 3
basketball courts, playground equipment, and 9 ramadas of
various sizes. The complex plays host to programs
conducted by the City of Mesa.
- Complex consists of four softball fields.
- All four fields have 300-foot outfield fences.
- All four fields are lighted and have covered dugouts and
- There is bleacher seating behind the home-plate backstop
of each field. Bleacher seating can accommodate up to 500
people total for the complex.
- The complex has 206 parking spaces, including 8
designated handicap spaces.
- There is a contracted concessionnaire on-site who will
open for business during games and tournaments. No outside
vending is allowed.
- During the summer months of April through September, all
games must be played between the hours of 8am and 10:00pm.
Facility can be opened at 7am at the earliest.
- During the
winter months of October through March, all games must be
played between the hours of 9am and 10:00pm. Facility can
be opened at 8am at the earliest.