Victim Assistance Program
Becoming a victim can be devastating -- if you are a compassionate person
with a desire to help others at their time of greatest need and are
available for two shifts per month, volunteer
with the Mesa Police Department's Victim Assistance Program. Our program
operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we respond to a variety of
police calls, such as robbery, death investigation, domestic violence,
sexual assault, traffic accidents, etc. Get application
||Midnight to 8:00 am
||Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
||Saturday - Sunday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
||Monday - Friday, 6:00 pm to Midnight
||Saturday - Sunday, 4:00 pm to Midnight
||Shift hours open to discussion based upon
availability and need.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Furnish a certified copy of your birth certificate.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver's license.
- Reliable transportation.
- Successfully pass a background investigation and
- Must be fingerprinted and drug screened.