Mesa PD Looking for New Officers
September 12, 2013
The Mesa Police Department will be opening the position for
Police Officer Recruit on September 20, 2013 at midnight. The
actual test will be held on November 2, 2013 at our training
facility. To receive an invitation for the actual test you first
need to apply on-line.
- Starting salary is $50,960.00.
- Top pay for police officer is $72,862.40!
- The City of Mesa does not take Social Security out of
pay checks for police officers. This gives you more take
- For out-of-state applicants, the first visit may require
a stay of 5 days. There will also be a second and third
visit during the process.
- Earn 57 college credits for completing the Police
Academy and the Field Training Program.
Please go to the City of Mesa website,
http://www.mesaaz.gov/jobs/, click on Career Opportunities
and then Police Officer Recruit. For additional information or
to speak to a recruiter, call the Job Hotline at 1-800-884-5480.