Trespass Enforcement Program

If you need to report trespassers that are on your property, call the non-emergency number at 480-644-2211, and select option 2 from the menu.

The Trespass Enforcement Program was created specifically for businesses to help with incidents of trespassing and loitering during non-business hours.

If you are having issues with trespassers on your property, contact your crime prevention officer to help you address the issue and complete the Trespass Enforcement Request form.

Registering your property with the Mesa Police Department allows officers to trespass an individual from your property when the business is closed, who does not have a legitimate reason to be there, without contacting the business owner or property manager first.

"No Trespassing" signs, with the ARS code printed on them, must be posted in highly visible locations on the property. This is a requirement of the program. You should be able to purchase signs, with the ARS code on them, at any sign shop.

The Trespass Warning Log is for the business owner/property manager to use and keep on-site. Please do not send these to the police department.

Multi-family properties and HOAs may participate, but they must have a common area (pool, basketball court, clubhouse, etc.) or retention basin/park that is for use by the residents. Only those areas are covered; the individual residential units are not.

Single family homes may participate in this program, but they MUST be vacant and that status must be conveyed on the form as "vacant residence" in the 'business/property name' field.. Once the home is occupied, the request form becomes void.