Code Compliance55 N. Center St.
An appointment is strongly suggested. Please contact your code officer directly.
Hours of Operation
Office: M-Th 7am-6pm
Code Officers: M-F 6:30am-5pm
Eloy Garza, Code Compliance Administrator
After Hours Complaint Line
Code Compliance works in partnership with the citizens of Mesa to promote and maintain a safe and attractive living and working environment.
- File a Complaint
- Check the Status of a Complaint
- Common Nuisances and Property Maintenance Issues
- Who is responsible for alley maintenance?
- Find Your Code Compliance Officer
- Code Enforcement Process
- Did You Receive a Civil Citation?
- Code Enforcement Priorities
Mesa City Code (Section 8-6-3(X))allows:
- 4 events per calendar year
- Sale event may last no more than 3 consecutive days
- No permit is required
Signs are permitted as long as they DO NOT block the sidewalk or cause a traffic visibility issue. PLEASE collect signs immediately following the sale.
- Public Nuisances, Property Maintenance and Neighborhood Preservation Ordinance (Title 8, Chapter 6)
- Sign Code
- Zoning Regulations
- Maricopa County Rental Registration
|Helpful Information and Additional Contacts|
|Mosquitos (and West Nile Virus)|
|Animal Related Complaints||480-644-2268|
|Smoke Free Arizona||1-800-429-6676|
|Mesa Police Department (non-emergency)||480-644-2211|
|Solid Waste (Bulk trash pick-up, Dumpster arrangements)||480-644-2221|
|Environmental & Sustainability (Construction Dust, Environmental Issues)||480-644-3599|
|Maricopa County Zoning||602-506-3695|
|Landlord Tenant Disputes/Tenant's Rights Helpline||480-385-5056 (10:00am-1:00pm only)|