For Questions regarding charges on your Maricopa County property tax bill for Eastmark Assessment Area and Eastmark CFD, Email or call 480-644-2389.
City of Mesa CFD
The City of Mesa currently has two Community Facilities Districts, Eastmark and Cadence, both located in zip code 85212.
What is a Community Facility District?
The Eastmark and Cadence Community Facility Districts (CFDs) were formed at the request of the property developers through the City of Mesa as a means of obtaining community funding for property development. Funding is used for building parks, roadways, sewer, water storm drain, signage, street light, landscape and related improvements. Bonds are issued and assessed to the property owners within a CFD.
- Notice of Eastmark Public Hearing, September 7, 2017
- Notice of Eastmark Special Assessments Due, Oct 2017 and March 2018
If your question is not addressed here, or you need further clarification, please email or call 480-644-2389.
CFD Searchable Databases
- Legislation (search: Eastmark or Cadence, All Years, All Types. Also Search Pacific Proving for additional Cadence information)
- Meeting Minutes (search: All Years, for the respective board, either Eastmark or Cadence)
- Meeting Minutes for 2015 (search: either Eastmark 2015 or Cadence 2015, Match All Words)
- Vendor Payments (scroll down to Vendor Payments, select the year, then search for Fund Name Contains either Eastmark or Cadence)
- Eastmark CFD Annual Budget & Financial Reporting
- Eastmark Great Park
- Eastmark Planning & Development Agreements