- We can accommodate a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 20 people in a group tour. All ages are welcome.
- A two-week advance notice is required and no more than 3 months in advance of the event.
- We do not schedule during the hours of 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5-7 p.m.
- Safety talks are given to schools, scouts, block watch groups, church groups, day care centers, retirement centers, and other organized community/neighborhood groups.
- Safety talk topics include: fire, life, and water safety.
- Fire crews will also participate in organized block parties, community parades, health and safety fairs, and other non-profit community events.
- Fire crews are in-service (responding to calls) during these events and may be required to leave for a call or may not arrive as scheduled (without notice). Please keep this in mind when scheduling.
- We are unable to send crews to private birthday parties, business grand-openings, and business marketing events.
If you have any other questions please call 480-644-2200.