The prevention of fires and injuries is accomplished through a variety of programs.
We work within our community to ensure that all of our residents learn how to stay safe and become safer at home, work, and at play.
Community Outreach Programs
|Baby Safe Haven|
|Car Seat Inspections and Installation Appointments|
|CPR (Basic) Certification Class -please call 480-644-2200 for information|
|Heat Related Illness|
|High School Driver Safety Program|
|Fire Safety and Fall Prevention for Older Adults|
|Home Safety Education|
|Youth Fire Setter Program|
- We can accommodate a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 20 people in a group tour. All ages are welcome.
- A two-week advance notice is required and no more than 3 months in advance of the event.
- We do not schedule during the hours of 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5-7 p.m.
- Safety talks are given to schools, scouts, block watch groups, church groups, day care centers, retirement centers, and other organized community/neighborhood groups
- Safety talk topics include: fire, life, and water safety.
- Fire crews will also participate in organized block parties, community parades, health and safety fairs, and other non-profit community events.
- Fire crews are in-service (responding to calls) during these events and may be required to leave for a call or may not arrive as scheduled (without notice). Please keep this in mind when scheduling.
- We are unable to send crews to private birthday parties, business grand-openings, and business marketing events.