Mesa Fire and Medical Department
In our first major promotional partnership opportunity in our 120-year history, MFMD is offering private/public partnerships to not only offset budget cuts but allow us to have self-sufficient programs that will have a limited impact our Operating budget. This program is designed to assist us with offsetting the budget cuts we committed to our City Leadership earlier this year for FY 17/18.
Mesa Fire and Medical is offering the following sponsorship opportunities to offset our Department’s cuts.
Option 1: MFMD Trading Cards
- Your logo along with an organizational statement could be featured on a trading card.
- Your organization’s brand would be one in a series of trading cards which feature a different piece of apparatus, an educational message, and your logo/statement.
- The costs to be featured on a set of 5,000 cards is $2,500.
Option 2: Apparatus Message and Trading Cards
Engine 203 is our 'spec' truck in cooperation with the Mesa Chamber of Commerce. The Mesa Chamber of Commerce is our sample 'business'.
The decal features the business logo and the chosen safety or service message. There will be ONE decal on each side of the apparatus to equal a total of two (2) decals on each piece of apparatus.
The investment for a One-Year commitment as an Apparatus Educational Message Program Sponsor is $15,000 and your company will receive the following benefits:
- Decal on each side of one piece of apparatus
- Mesa Fire and Medical Department trading cards with education message
- A :30 social media educational video (for the sponsor's and Mesa Fire and Medical Department's joint use).
- A :30 Company promotional video (for the sponsor's use).
Please contact Mesa Fire and Medical Department, Deputy Chief Forrest Smith to discus your sponsorship or for more information.
“The City of Mesa does not endorse individual vendors, products or services. Therefore, any reference to Sponsor is not intended as, and does not constitute or imply the endorsement, recommendation or approval of its products or services.”