Every day, hundreds of citizens visit online marketplaces through websites or apps to sell and trade goods and services. Eventually these transactions lead to a physical exchange with a stranger. The Mesa Police Department is offering our police stations as transaction locations where these online purchases can be exchanged. Instead of inviting a stranger to your home or visiting a stranger in their home, we encourage citizens to take advantage of our police stations as open public spaces. Each station will have a clearly visible “Transaction Location” sign on its premises with the inside lobby hours clearly posted on the sign. There is one exterior parking lot Transaction Location, as well as an interior lobby location for each Police station. For increased safety, citizens can exchange online purchases inside the lobby within the posted open lobby hours.
The following locations have been identified as Transaction Locations:
- Police Headquarters: 130 N Robson, Mesa, AZ 85201
- Fiesta Division Substation: 1010 W Grove Ave., Mesa, AZ 85210
- Central Division Substation: 120 N Robson, Mesa, AZ 85201
- Red Mountain Division Substation: 4333 E University Dr., Mesa, AZ 85205
- Superstition Division Substation: 2430 S Ellsworth Rd., Mesa, AZ 85209