How can we help you?
- New! Water Quality Consumer Confidence Report
- Mesa water services
- Know Your H2O - education and outreach
- Report a problem
- Turn service on/off
- Utility rates
- How to read your water meter
- Development information
- Will serve requests for water/sewer
- Arizona 811 - Call before you dig
- Septic to Sewer Program
- Wastewater fee adjustment [pdf]
- Water Conservation
- Contact us
Work In Water
Interested in a life-long career with great pay, stability, tuition reimbursement and benefits?
We thought so. Check out how you can Work in Water.
When you turn on your faucet in Mesa, you can be confident that the water you receive is clean, safe and meets all state and federal drinking water standards. We also collect and treat wastewater to the highest standards at our water reclamation plants.
Do you Know Your H2O? Find out more about your Mesa water.
- Water Quality Report
- Water Sustainability Plan [pdf]
- Strategic Plan 2017-2020 [pdf]
- Water Resources Quick Facts [pdf]
- Cooking Oil Recycling Flyer [pdf]
- How to Read Your Water Meter [pdf]
We Take Our Pipes Seriously
There are no lead pipes used in Mesa's water distribution system. The City of Mesa invests millions of dollars in water infrastructure every year to keep our system performing at optimum levels. Mesa also monitors for lead in drinking water and is in compliance with the Environmental Protection Agency's Lead and Copper Rule.