Alcohol Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Alcohol Permits are available for specific City of Mesa Parks 

  • Alcohol is only permitted in conjunction with a shaded picnic ramada or sports complex reservation.
  • Only beer and wine are permitted.
  • Alcohol must be served and consumed under the ramada or within the fenced area of the sports complex.  It is not allowed in the playground, courts or any other area of the park.
  • Alcohol is allowed in cans, boxes or non-glass cups only.  Bottles, glass containers or kegs are not allowed in the park.
  • Must be 21 to purchase an alcohol permit.
  • Alcohol permits must be purchased in person at the South Center Parks Office and are not transferable. Permits are sold Monday through Thursday, from 7am - 5:30pm.  Permit holder must stay onsite during times in which beer and wine are consumed. (Proof of Age required.)  Permits are not issued over the phone.
  • Alcohol permit fees are $25 for residents and non-residents and are only issued with a ramada or sports complex reservation.
  • Please call 480-644-2352 for more information.