4105 E. Diamond Ave.
- Community Fishing Lake
- Lake stocked with fathead minnows, bluegill, bass, and catfish. All fish in the 2-4 inch size range. AGFD focus is to create a quality bass-fishing lake through yearly stockings. There will be occasional stockings of catfish and trout will go in during the cooler winter months. No fish stockings occur from mid-June through mid-September due to excessive heat.
- ADA Fishing Pier
- Two reservable shaded ramadas 480-644-PLAY (7529)
- One first-come, first-serve shaded ramada.
- Picnic Tables & Barbecues
- Shaded Playground (13,000 SF)
- Exercise Equipment
- 20.7 acres
- ADA sidewalks throughout park
- Parking Lot (43 spots)