2100 W. Rio Salado Parkway
NOTICE: Seal coating taking place on Cubs Way and Riverview Auto Drive on 11/1 and 11/4. See map for details.
Visit Mesa's Riverview Park. After a major renovation project, Riverview is now home to the Cubs Spring Training Facility, Sloan Park, and the park itself has been transformed into a premier recreation destination. Located at the northwest corner of Dobson and Rio Salado Parkway, Riverview is home to:
- Sloan Park, the new Spring Training home of the Chicago Cubs.
- Community Fishing Lake
- Spray ground with multiple water features. Open 7 days a week from 9am-10pm.
- Playground extraordinaire including:
- 50 foot tall Genesis climbing tower
- 60 foot long caterpillare mesh rope climbing structure
- 2 playground clusters for ages 2-5, 6-12 and above
- Shaded picnic areas with tables
- Reservable shaded picnic ramadas - Reservations (480)644-2352
- Shaded play structures
- Miles of accessible sidewalks
- Display fountain
- Open play areas
- Public Transportation options to Sloan Park and Riverview Park: