The Red Mountain Soccer Complex, which opened in February of 1995, is a multi-field soccer complex located at 905 N. Sunvalley Blvd. in Northeast Mesa.
Red Mountain Soccer features six professionally-groomed soccer fields that span almost 22 acres. The complex plays host to programs conducted by the City of Mesa, Mesa Public Schools, various community youth groups/leagues, as well as a number of soccer and flag football tournaments and various special events.
The Complex consists of six regulation fields of various sizes: 4 fields measure 360' by 225', 1 field measures 320' by 200', and 1 field measures 360' by 200'. There is a 242-acre park area nearby that includes a lake, playground equipment, basketball court, volleyball court, and multiple ramadas of various sizes.
How To Reserve A Field
To reserve the soccer complex, please complete the Application for Use of city Sports Fields and submit via email to Nichole.email@example.com or drop off Monday through Thursday, from 7am-6pm at City of Mesa PRCF Office, 200 S. Center St., Bldg 1, Mesa AZ 85210, or call 480-644-2187.
- All six fields are lighted and have berm seating.
- Non-removable goals are installed on all six fields. Nets are provided for all rentals. Corner flags are provided for all full size adult rentals that pay for field preparation.
- The facility can not accommodate full-contact sports such as tackle football and rugby.
- The complex has 379 parking spaces, including 11 designated handicap spaces.
- There is a not a contracted concessionnaire on-site. Vending is allowed by permit only.
- During the summer months of May through September, all games must be played between the hours of 8:00am and 10:00pm. Gates to the facility can be opened at 7:00am for the public. However, games cannot begin any earlier than 8:00am
- During the winter months of October through April, all games must be played between the hours of 9:00am and 10:00pm. Gates to the facility can be opened at 8:00am for the public. However, games cannot begin any earlier than 9:00am. Some winter open times are subject to change due to overseeding and field playability.