Club Blue - Mesa's
Young Recycling Squad
are working on our Club Blue Website! we are going to be
adding all kinds of new and fun games, activities and more!
Check back soon to see!
Announcing the winners of our
recent "Acts of Green Earth Day Contest"
Matthew Iannello and
his fellow Bears from
the Pack 10 Cub Scouts!
have won a visit with one of our recycle trucks and Charlie the
Recycling Chimp as well as a special Club Blue gift package!
Over the last 8 months the
Bears have recycled:
570 pounds = 66,120 water bottles
177 pounds = 6,018 cans
2,099 pounds = saving 17 mature trees
Way to go guys!!
Do you know what is recyclable?
"Stuff" that can go into the blue barrel:
- Junk mail, paper bags, computer & writing paper
- Magazines, catalogs, telephone books and newspapers (include
- What about shredded paper?
- Packing boxes (please remove packing material)
- Milk, juice & ice cream cartons
- Facial tissue boxes, cereal, detergent, shoe boxes &
other packaging containers
- Cups & containers #1 - #7
- Plastic bottles, jugs and jars (milk, peanut butter,
soda, water, mustard, shampoo, mouthwash, medicine, lotion, detergent,
- Disposable plastic cups
- Yogurt, cottage cheese, margarine & whipped topping
- "Clamshell" food containers (e.g.- produce, baked
- No Styrofoam, plastic bags or film
- Bottles & jars containing a food or beverage when purchased
- Juice, soda, beer & wine bottles, etc.
- Baby food, mayonnaise, pickle & jelly jars, etc.
- Metal cans containing a food or beverage when purchased
- Soda & beer cans; aluminum foil products
- Vegetable, soup, tuna, & pet food cans, etc.
Solid Waste Management Department
Mesa, AZ 85211
Walk-in service requests/payments:
55 N. Center St.
6935 E. Decatur St.
Mesa, AZ 85207
7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Fridays & holidays
Missed barrel notification
Barrel collection schedule
Barrel or service requests
All other service requests should be directed to
Email us (General Questions)