Special! Three clinics for kids going back to school!
Wednesday August 15, 2018
Wednesday August 22, 2018
|Wednesday September 5, 2018
Keller Elementary School:
1445 E. Hilton Ave.
Mesa, AZ 85204
(Inside the Gym
- Infants and Children (birth through 6 years old)
- Preteens & Teens (7 through 18 years old)
- Adults (19 years and older)
- Catch-up schedule - for persons age 4 months through 18 years who start late or who are more than 1 month behind-United States
- Recommended vaccinations indicated for adults based on medical and other
- Adult contraindications and precautions
Mesa Fire and Medical Department supports monthly immunization clinics:
Second Wednesday of the Month (except: no clinic in December)
5:00pm - 7:00pm
Superstition Springs Center
For clinic location within the mall, text 480-409-7900
*Free immunizations to eligible children from birth to age 18.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Child is uninsured
- Child is insured through AHCCCS
- Child is covered by an insurance plan that does not cover immunizations
- Child is a Native American or an Alaskan Native
*Due to federal and state budget reductions, the Mesa Fire and Medical Department will regretfully no longer be able to immunize children who are covered by a private insurance plan, regardless of deductible amount.
What do you need to bring with you?
Bring all immunization records with you. These are important to make sure the proper vaccines are given to your child.
What does it cost? It's FREE...
*Please note that these clinics are not a substitute for those who are eligible to receive immunizations from their private medical practitioner.
Which vaccines are available?
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B (Hib)
- DTAP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis)
- Seasonal Influenza
For more information please call (480) 644-3459 or the Maricopa County Community Health Department at (602) 506-6767