AZ Assn of Junior High Student Councils Annual Workshop
- Date: 11/09/2017 10:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Location: Mesa Convention Center
263 N. Center Street
Mesa, Arizona 85201
Return to full list >>
State Leadership Conference
Thursday, November 9, 2017
$12.00 for each person who attends
- We invite each advisor to bring your entire council to attend a day full of workshops and networking with other state student councils.
- During Roll Call, each Student Council needs to prepare a quick chant or cheer to introduce their school (please keep your chant to 30 seconds or less). Remember to say your school name, but not individual members. BE LOUD and ENERGETIC!
- If your council is applying for Honor/Master Council, presenting a workshop at this conference is a requirement. (Advisors sign-up for presenting workshops at the Advisor’s Business Meeting)
- Your council members will attend workshops that include Robert’s Rules of Order, Diversity, School Spirit, Academic Achievement, Master/Honor Council Application, Fundraising, and more!
- Workshops are usually student led.
- A question and answer session will be held for both advisors & students.
- Please wear your school shirts or have your students wear the same color if possible.
- Opportunity to hear about our state charity, Foundation for Children.
- Learn how to nominate your amazing student council leaders, advisors and/or administrators.
- Go to "Invoices and Forms" tab at the top of this page to print info on workshops and maps.
- No food or drink will be served at this event. No outside food allowed in building.