Planning Committee Meeting - Falcon Field Airport Open House 2020
- Date: 03/05/2020 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Location: Civil Air Patrol Building
4730 E. Falcon Drive
Mesa, Arizona 85215
Falcon Field Airport tenants, businesses and aviation organizations, as well as interested community exhibitors and vendors, are invited to participate in the Planning Committee for the 2020 Falcon Field Airport Open House. The Open House will be held 9 a.m -3 p.m. Saturday, March 28. The Planning Committee works with Airport staff to plan and organize the Open House and provide ideas and suggestions to help make the event fun, safe and educational.
Planning Committee meetings will be held at 1:30 p.m. on the following Thursdays at the Civil Air Patrol building at Falcon Field Airport, 4730 W. Falcon Drive.
- January 9
- February 6
- March 5
- March 19
- March 26 (if needed)
- April (event de-briefing)
The following are invited to participate with an information booth and/or aircraft display at the 2020 Falcon Field Airport Open House and join us on the Planning Committee:
- Aviation/aerospace businesses and flight schools
- Aviation & pilot organizations
- Individual pilots who would like to place their aircraft on static display
- Youth aviation organizations & clubs
- Aviation/aerospace educational schools and programs
- Community businesses, schools and organizations
- Volunteers who would like to assist with event planning, set-up, event-day operations, and clean up
For more information about the 2020 Falcon Field Airport Open House or the Planning Committee, call the main Airport telephone at 480-644-2450 or Dee Anne Thomas, 480-644-4233 (direct) or email@example.com.