Request a Service/Report an Issue

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Most Frequently Requested

 Code Compliance

 Customer Service (My Utility Account)


 Utility Emergencies

  • Natural Gas: 480-644-4277 or 911
  • Electric: 480-644-2266 or 911

 Power Outages (City only) - 480-644-2266

 Roach Control Hotline - 480-644-3550

 Links & Forms
 Abandoned Vehicle on Public Street
 Abandonment Application  

 Alarm Permits (Police Burglary/Panic or Hold-up)

Fire Safety Operational Permits




 Animal Control

 Please do not call about feral cats

 Bicycle Registration
 Cable TV Complaints

 City Clerk


 City Prosecutor
 Victim Services


 Code Compliance

 Business Hours

 After Hours Complaint Line
 Community Facilities District look-up


  •  Protective Order Petition

    If an emergency exists and an Order of Protection is required during hours the court is closed, contact the local police department at 480-644-2211.

    If you need immediate help call 9-1-1


 Customer Service (My Utility Account)

NEW & EXISTING Service Requests


Turn OFF utility service


 Development Services



  • Plan Review
  • Commercial
  • Residential
  • Inspection

 Diversity / Accessibility

 Drain or Backwash a Pool

 Economic Development



  • Police non-emergency - 480-644-2211, option 2
  • Utility emergencies
    • Electric - 480-644-2266 or 911 (24 hours/7 days)
    • Gas - 480-644-4277 or 911 (24 hours/7 days)
    • Water - 480-644-2262
  • Sandbags

 Energy Resources




 Environmental & Sustainability


Water Conservation: 480-644-3306

 Falcon Field Airport
 Film Permit

 Fire & Medical

  • Fire Prevention Records Search
  • Fire, Medical & Investigation Reports
  • Tent/Canopy Permit Application
  • Incident Report Request
  • Public Education Event Request
  • MRDC Recording Reproduction Request
 Fraud & Ethics Violation



 Housing & Community Development

 Immunizations  480-644-3459
 Job Openings


 Mesa Cemetery




 Learn more about mosquitoes and West Nile Virus

 Residents can report stagnant bodies of water or mosquitoes
 on private property by filling out a Maricopa County Environmental Services complaint form or by calling 602-506-6616.

  All mosquito fogging is done through Maricopa County Vector

 Noise Disturbance (non-animal)
 OffenderWatch Notification

 Neighborhood Outreach


 Parks, Recreation & Community Facilities

 480-644-PLAY (7529)


 Report an non-emergency crime


 Public Record Requests

 Real Estate Services



Report infestations or sightings of cockroaches coming from the City’s sanitary sewer system.

If records indicate no pesticide has been applied to manholes near the caller’s address in the last two years a field check will be performed. Nearby sanitary sewer manholes will be treated with insecticide and the caller is informed whether roaches were observed or not.




 Trash & Recycling (Solid Waste)

 Utility Theft Report
 Vendor Registration



 Water Resources 

 Emergency: 480-644-2262

 General questions: 480-644-4444