Beginning May, 2019 the Planning & Zoning Board will meet the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month at 4:00 pm.
The seven members conduct hearings and make recommendations to the City Council on requests for changes in zoning and on required site plans. They also consider and recommend changes in the City's long-range plans and in the Municipal Code concerning planning and zoning matters. Members are appointed for staggered terms of three years. Meetings are broadcast live on Mesa Channel 11.
Planning and Zoning Board Members Date Appointed Term Expires
- Michelle Dahlke, Chair 07/01/14 06/30/20
- Dane Astle, Vice-Chair 07/01/15 06/30/21
- Jessica Sarkissian, Board Member 07/05/16 06/30/20
- Tim Boyle, Board Member 07/05/16 06/30/22
- Shelly Allen, Board Member 07/03/17 06/30/20
- Deanna Villanueva-Saucedo, Board Member 07/02/18 06/30/22
- Jeffrey Crockett, Board Member 07/02/18 06/30/21
Staff Contact: Nana K. Appiah
City of Mesa Planning Division
55 N. Center Street
P.O. Box 1466
Mesa, AZ 85211-1466