Application information can be found at https://www.fmyn.org/wp-content/uploads/Prop-202-2020-Application.pdf
Scroll to the bottom right hand corner of the page and click on the “Prop 202 Application” link.
2020 City of Mesa process and timeline
Based on the previous FMYN May 1, 2019 application deadline, the following process and timeline will apply for City of Mesa resolutions of support.
- March 20, 2020—Deadline for hard copy Resolution of Support Requests to City of Mesa Mayor and email copy to Grants Coordinator (See below for details on required information.)
- April 20, 2020—Resolutions of support on City Council Agenda
- April 27, 2020—Copies of Executed City Council Resolutions emailed to Agencies
- May 1, 2020—Applications due to Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation
- August 24, 2020—Notification of Awardees direct from FMYN.
NOTE—Awarded funds are processed by City of Mesa upon receipt of fully executed Intergovernmental Agreement paperwork and receipt of funds.
Resolution of Support Required Format and Information
Your request for a resolution of support must be made in letter format on agency letterhead and must include the following information:
- The name of the program/project your agency/department will fund with the grant
- The amount of funding requested from FMYN
- A short description of the program/project for which you are requesting funding
- A brief paragraph describing how this program/project will impact Mesa community and the projected number or percentage of Mesa residents to be served.
- Your complete contact information including phone, email and mailing address with a designated point of contact
A HARD COPY request for City of Mesa Resolution of Support on agency letterhead must be mailed to City of Mesa Mayor John Giles, 20 E Main Street, PO Box 1466, Mesa AZ 85211-1466
An electronic copy must also be emailed to Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests for City Council Resolutions of Support must comply with the above and be received on or before March 20, 2020.