The Adopt-A-Grandparent Program aims to serve those among us who are the most vulnerable during this difficult time. Seniors, especially those with health challenges, are encouraged to stay at home during the coronavirus pandemic. If you are a senior, or know one, who could benefit from food bank food box delivery, basic supplies (based on availability), or just someone to talk to, please fill out the form below.
**Applicants will be taken in the order they are received. Aid is subject to food, supply, and volunteer availability. Assistance is not guaranteed.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIONS
Christ Greenfield Church
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
First Untied Methodist Church of Mesa
Living Word Bible Church
Mesa United Way
St. Luke Lutheran Church
- Those receiving aid must be Mesa residents
- Those receiving aid must be 60 years of age or older
- Volunteers delivering items WILL NOT enter the home or come in contact with anyone in the home. Items will be left on the doorstep and social distancing (at least 6 feet) will be maintained at all times. No exceptions.
- Residents who fill out the form for aid may be contacted directly by the individual or organization who will be providing the aid.
- You can also call our Adopt-A-Grandparent Hotline at 480-644-5756 and leave all of the below information.
- For additional questions, please email email@example.com.