Cable Questions & Issues

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Cable Company Contact Information

The City of Mesa administers two cable television license agreements with cable companies, Cox and CenturyLink on behalf of Mesa residents. The licenses are non-exclusive agreements meaning that other companies can provide cable services within the City of Mesa's jurisdiction upon obtaining a license.   

Mesa residents may also contact DIRECTV or DISH.

Unresolved Cable Complaints

If you are having an issue with your cable service, please start with contacting the cable service provider's Customer Service department to allow them to address your issue. Your service provider will contact you within 48 hours to attempt to resolve your concern.

If the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction and you feel further action by the cable service provider is required please contact the Arizona Office of Administrative Hearings, or submit a complaint directly to the Arizona Attorney General's Office or the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • I have had a billing discrepancy with my cable provider. Who do I talk to about resolving my problem?

  • What responsibility does a cable provider have to restore damages to my property incurred because of their work?

  • I want the cable pedestal(s) in my yard relocated, can I request this to be done?

  • What are these cable boxes doing in my yard?

  • Is the cable provider required to notify me of construction work they plan to do at or around my home?

  • I have crews from a cable company digging in my front yard, are they allowed to do this?