Don't like to wait for hot water? Would you like to extend your swimming season for about half the cost of using electricity? Then natural gas water heaters and pool/spa heaters are the answer.
Make the economic choice: Natural gas water heating is more efficient than electric water heating, which means you save time and money.
Make the efficient choice: Today's gas water heaters and pool/spa heaters are more efficient than ever. Greater efficiency means that less gas is used to transform more heat so you use about 35% less gas than older models.
Make the wise choice: Enjoy the efficiency of your new natural gas water heater or pool/spa and receive a rebate from the City of Mesa.
- Natural Gas Water Heater $25
- Natural Gas Pool/Spa Heater $50
- Applicant must be a City of Mesa natural gas customer with an individual meter (no master meters).
- Only homeowners or custom home builders are eligible (no builders of new TRACT homes).
- Water heater must be tank style - 30 gallon minimum size requirement.
- Inspection of premises by the City of Mesa Energy Resources Marketing Personnel may be required.
- Copies of receipt/invoice showing where purchased, date of purchase, and B.T.U. total must be included with application.
- Appliances must be new and must be personally purchased by the homeowner.
- This offer is limited to six months from date of appliance purchase.
- Appliance must be installed and operational.
- Submit a completed and signed application along with a copy of the receipt/invoice showing
where purchased, date of purchase, B.T.U. total, and the EER rating.
- For additional information and to submit your rebate contact Carnell Martin at 480-644-3683 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail forms to:
ATTN Carnell Martin
City of Mesa Energy Resources
640 N Mesa Drive MS 5030
PO Box 1466
Mesa AZ 85211-1466
**The City of Mesa will mail a check to the address on the application. Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your rebate.