Mesa Fire and Medical Department
Our Mission: To Serve With CARE
Compassion Accountability Respect Excellence
- Become a Connector Volunteer! Connector Applications will be accepted from August 27 through September 21, 2018
- East Valley Regional CADET Applications now open!!
- Request a station tour/event attendance
- Need a record or report?
- 2018/2019 Shift Calendar
- Fire Safety Operational Permit (FSOP) Fees
- Become a CERT Volunteer (next class will be in the fall of 2018)
- Help for the Vulnerable During Triple Digit Heat: Mesa Hydration Donation Campaign
Mesa Fire and Medical Department was established and organized in 1898. It has grown to twenty stations that house twenty-four Engines, five ladders, one ladder tender and three ARFF units at two City of Mesa airports.
Mary Cameli serves as the department's Fire Chief and has served Mesa Fire and Medical Department for over 34 years. MFMD has 427 sworn personnel and 113 civilian personnel in support staff positions. The department divisions include Support Services, Operations, EMS, Training and Special Ops, Administration, Management Services, Fire Prevention, Personnel, PIO/Departmental Communications, Resource, Maintenance, Social Service, Technical Services, Volunteers and Community Outreach. (ORG CHART)
Mesa's stations are divided into three battalions. Battalion Chief's supervise all three battalions. Battalion 201 also serves as the East Deputy Chief for valley wide response. Battalion 201 is responsible for the west side of the city. Battalion 203 services the north and east side of the city and Battalion 202 is responsible for the central corridor and the southeast portion of the city.
All engines and ladders are Constant Staffed with a captain, engineer and two firefighters; of which two are paramedics (ALS) and two are EMT's (BLS).
|Tweets about MesaFireDept|
- Mesa Fire and Medical Department (MFMD) nor any of its programs or partners do not authorize any entity to solicit, collect or raise funds in exchange for product on our behalf. If you are contacted by anyone attempting to do so you are encouraged to contact MFMD or The Internet Crime Complaint Center (http://www.ic3.gov).
- MFMD does not have any connection to any outside agencies professing to provide or offering to provide inspections, tests or certifications to homes or businesses. Please contact Mesa Fire and Medical Department Fire Marshal office 480-644-2622