The prevention of fires and injuries is accomplished through a variety of programs.
We work within our community to ensure that all of our residents learn how to stay safe and become safer at home, work, and at play.
- We can accommodate a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 20 people in a group tour. All ages are welcome.
- Only one tour per station per day.
- A two-week advance notice is required and no more than 3 months in advance of the event.
- We do not schedule during the hours of 7-8 a.m., 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. or 5-7 p.m.
- Safety talks are given to schools, scouts, block watch groups, church groups, day care centers, retirement centers, and other organized community/neighborhood groups
- Safety talk topics include: fire, life, and water safety
- We are unable to send crews to private birthday parties, business grand-openings, and business marketing events.
- Fire crews will also participate in organized block parties, community parades, health and safety fairs, and other non-profit community events.
- Fire crews are in-service (responding to calls) during these events and may be required to leave for a call or may not arrive as scheduled (without notice). Please keep this in mind when scheduling.
|Baby Safe Haven|
|Car Seat Inspections and Installation Appointments|
|Connector Volunteer Program|
|CPR (Basic) Certification Class -please call 480-644-2200 for information|
|Heat Related Illness|
|High School Driver Safety Program|
|Fire Safety and Fall Prevention for Older Adults|
|Home Safety Education|
|Youth Fire Setter Program|