The East Valley Gang and Criminal Information Fusion Center is designed to be an effective mechanism to exchange information, streamline operations and enhance crime-fighting efforts within the East Valley law enforcement community by analyzing data from multiple sources.
Information related to criminal investigations, gang activity and crime trends is submitted daily to the Fusion Center from all participating agencies through a variety of means and resources. The information is analyzed for cross-jurisdictional crime patterns or trends and gang member contacts. The extracted information is combined and disseminated to participating agencies.
Each member agency provides a detective or analyst for the Fusion Center. Partner and associated agencies are listed as follows:
- Apache Junction Police Department
- Chandler Police Department
- Gilbert Police Department
- Mesa Police Department
- Salt River Police Department
- Scottsdale Police Department
- Tempe Police Department
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) - Associate Agency
- Maricopa County Probation - Associate Agency