Requesting Police Calls for Service

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Information on Sex Offenders

If you are looking for information on Sex Offenders in your area, please visit OffenderWatch. You may also visit the Department of Public Safety Sex Offender Info Center to search for sex offenders throughout the state.

Calls for Service Request

Please use our online request form (link at bottom) to request a grid summary (1/2 mile area). A grid summary will be run for the full 3 months prior to the date of your request. (i.e., you request calls for service on Jan. 14; you will get calls for service for the previous October through December.)  The information returned to you will list how many calls for service there were for calls that had reports written.

A specific address can be run, but only if it is an apartment or town home/condo community. Duplex/triplex/fourplex units are not considered apartments. We cannot run specific unit numbers.

  • A normal single grid request of the last 3 months is usually returned within three business days, but can take up to fifteen business days.

  • Any request beyond the normal 3 month grid summary as outlined above requires a Public Records Request to be submitted.

  • If you are a school requesting calls for service for a school property, please complete a Public Records Request and submit to the address on the form.
  • If you are requesting information under the Federal Jeanne Clery Act, please complete a Public Records Request and submit to the address on the form.

  • Attorneys ARE required to submit a Public Records Request.

  • Citywide calls for service map can be found here. Sex offenders will also be shown on this map.

Go to the online request form.