NOTICE: As a temporary measure to help us prepare to provide uninterrupted trash service during this time, blue recycle and green yard waste barrels may be collected by the same truck and landfilled. This temporary measure will help ensure that we have adequate staff and equipment available to service our more than 127,000 residential and commercial customers. Residents are asked to please continue to only place accepted items in the correct barrel to avoid contamination when services resume to normal operation.
If your container was not serviced for any of the following reasons, a special pick-up is available for an additional fee:
- Barrel was not out by 6 a.m. on scheduled collection day, including all holidays.
- Container was overloaded with material exceeding the height of the barrel or bin.
- Container was not accessible and/or was blocked by a vehicle or other obstruction.
- Container was contaminated with non-acceptable material.
To order a special pick-up or to notify us that your container was not serviced for any other reason, please use one of the following options:
For quick and easy reporting, complete the form at the bottom of this page. Once your form has been submitted, an Environmental Management & Sustainability representative will contact you by phone.
Business hours (Monday-Thursday 7 a.m.-6 p.m.): Call Customer Service at (480) 644-2221. You will hear a series of automated greetings and should follow the instructions listed below (please do not press selection until prompted to do so):
- First prompt: Press 1 if you have your utility account number or 2 if you do not.
- Second prompt: Press 4 for 'solid waste or trash requests'.
- Third prompt: Press 1 for 'black, blue or green barrel requests'.
- Please hold until a representative is available to assist you.
Non-business hours: During non-business hours, please complete the form below to report a non-serviced container.