If your container was not serviced for any of the following reasons, a special pick-up is available for an additional fee:
- Barrel was not out by 6 a.m. on scheduled collection day, including all holidays.
- Container was overloaded with material exceeding the height of the barrel or bin.
- Container was not accessible and/or was blocked by a vehicle or other obstruction.
- Container was contaminated with non-acceptable material.
To order a special pick-up or to notify us that your container was not serviced for any other reason, please use one of the following options:
For quick and easy reporting, complete the form at the bottom of this page. Once your form has been submitted, an Environmental Management & Sustainability representative will contact you by phone.
Business hours (Monday-Thursday 7 a.m.-6 p.m.): Call Customer Service at (480) 644-2221. You will hear a series of automated greetings and should follow the instructions listed below (please do not press selection until prompted to do so):
- First prompt: Press 1 if you have your utility account number or 2 if you do not.
- Second prompt: Press 4 for 'solid waste or trash requests'.
- Third prompt: Press 1 for 'black, blue or green barrel requests'.
- Please hold until a representative is available to assist you.
Non-business hours: During non-business hours, please complete the online form to report a non-serviced container.