A well-connected city moves people to places with safety and efficiency. Mesa wants to hear from you on how we can improve commuting on our roads and streets to get you where you need to be.
City leaders want your ideas for making driving, biking or walking through Mesa better. Your input will help us prioritize upcoming roads and streets projects.
From road widening projects to more shared-use pathways to easing traffic congestion on your morning commute, we are asking for input from those who know our roads best—our residents.
You drive Mesa’s future when it comes to priorities for infrastructure investment.
The Mesa Moves survey will be open through September 30, 2019. Once the survey is closed, city staff will host a series of focus groups, in-depth-interviews and community meetings with Mesa residents. Once all insights are collected, recommendations for infrastructure investments will be provided to council based on what residents request.
- Learn more about Mesa’s Transportation plan for the future.
- Read Mesa's Bicycle & Pedestrian Program 2018 Master Plan.
- Southeast Mesa residents are currently participating in a land use and transportation study. Learn more about plans specific to the future of southeast Mesa.
- Transportation improvements are already under construction. Learn about current Capital Improvement Projects.
- Learn about Transportation projects that were ideated by Imagine Mesa and are currently in planning phases.