- Your facility is subject to any categorical standard.
- Contributes a process wastewater that makes up five percent or more of the average dry-weather hydraulic capacity of any of the treatment plants.
- Discharges an average of 25,000 gallons per day or more of process wastewater, excluding sanitary wastewater and boiler blowdown.
- Designated by the Utilities Manager upon a finding that the facility has a reasonable potential for adversely affecting Mesa's treatment/collection operations or violating any pretreatment standard or requirement.
- Discharges any pollutants from groundwater that is subject to a remedial action plan that has been approved by an appropriate regulatory agency. Discharges any substances defined in Mesa City Code Title 8, Chapter 4, Section 15.
- Has a discharge that is either domestic in nature, or has no discharge at all, but such facility does have significant quantities of pollutants that, if discharged, would be regulated.
If you feel your facility requires a permit, please call the Industrial Pretreatment Office at (480) 644-5770, or contact us by e-mail.