What do you know about your water in Mesa? With tips, tools, resources and more, we are here to help you Know Your H2O!
Water quality, services and supply
- Read the newest Water Quality Consumer Confidence Report. Available in English and Spanish, this report contains important information about your drinking water. Learn where your water comes from and how we treat it to the highest standards.
- Watch this special edition of Mesa Now to learn about your Mesa water from source to tap.
- Tap Into Quality and find out why your tap water is safe, convenient and affordable.
- Want to know how you can be Water-Wise? Our Water Conservation experts are here to help with programs, rebates and tools to help you get the most out of every drop.
- How much water should you use? Find out and request a free water savings kit with our Water Calculator.
Need a speaker for your classroom, neighborhood meeting, or event? Consider our water speakers bureau. Knowledgeable Water Resources staff can speak to your group about water quality, conservation, current projects and more. Call 480-644-4364 or email email@example.com to schedule.
Teachers and kids - Resources, tours and more
- NEW! Hey elementary school teachers! Need resources and materials to supplement your science curriculum? We have FREE American Water Works Association workbooks approved by Mesa Public Schools tailored for K-3 and 4-6 grades. Each set of workbooks has a teacher's manual with activity and science project ideas. Available while supplies last. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Mesa Sustainability Department also has a wealth of water education materials and programs.
- Water Use It Wisely for Kids has games, lesson plans and more.
- Check out the USGS Water Science School with tons of pictures, data, maps and interactive tools for water education.
- Field trip tours of our water and wastewater plants on a limited basis for high school groups within Mesa Public Schools boundaries. Call (480) 644-4364 or email email@example.com for details.