24 Hour Emergency Number: 480-644-2266 or 911.
Possible electric emergencies include:
- Downed lines
- Transformers sparking or smoking
- Exposed underground wires
- Power outages
- Electric line related injury or the potential for injury
24-Hour Emergency Number: 480-644-4277 or 911.If you smell gas, get to safe location and call the emergency number.
- Gas odor (rotten egg smell)
- Gas leaks detected inside or near a building
- Damaged gas line
- Fire located near or directly involving a pipeline facility
- Structure fires occurring near or directly involving a pipeline facility
- System overpressure
- System outage
- Natural disaster
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Acts of war or terrorism
Our gas system pressures are monitored 24-hours/7 days a week and pipelines are regularly inspected to ensure operational integrity. Despite our best efforts, pipeline leaks occasionally result from third party damages, natural disasters, or corrosion. We have an outstanding safety record and are prepared to respond to and manage disruptions that may occur to our system.
It does not matter the type of gas incident, all gas emergencies will be investigated and actions will be taken to make the situation safe.
24-Hour Emergency Number: (480) 644-2262
The Utility Control Center (UCC) is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week for utility emergency issues. Repairs are prioritized based on the severity of the problem.
- No water
- Low/high water pressure
- Water leaks in the street
- Leaking or damaged fire hydrants
- Sanitary sewer overflow or back-ups
- Illegal dumping in manholes
- Unauthorized use of water or wastewater facilities
- Water quality issues
We will repair leaks at water meters and mains. Leaks on the customer's side of the meter (including the pipe between the meter and the building), the irrigation system, and indoor plumbing are the responsibility of the customer.
Sewer line mains located in the street or alley are the responsibility of the City to clean and repair. The connection to the sewer main and all service lines from the main to the home are the responsibility of the customer. For additional information, please read more about sewer blockages.
- Roach Hotline 480-644-3550
- Customer Service: 480-644-2221
For billing questions or to start/stop service.