Show Managers & Exhibitors

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Planning an exposition event?  Here is some information and regulations that may be useful during your planning process.  Please feel free to contact one of our Event Coordinators if you have any questions, or need any additional information.

Privilege (Sales) Tax Information

All consumer show vendors will need to obtain a City of Mesa Privilege (Sales) and Use Tax License before they can set up at your event.  It is the vendor's responsibility to claim any sale of merchandise during your event.  You will need to contact the Tax and Licensing Department at 480-644-2316 to discuss the options available in handling the licensing of vendors.

Drayage Information
No boxes or packages will be accepted at the Mesa Convention Center prior to the 1st day of an event.  Please contact your show's decorator, or our drayage provider, Premier Audio Visual, at 480-460-1800.

Food and Beverage

No outside food or beverage is permitted on site.  However, as a courtesy, during move in and move out vendors may bring in outside food and beverage for individual consumption only.  If you would like to make arrangements to provide food or beverage to your vendors, or if your show will be utilizing a concession stand, please contact Personal Touch Catering at 480-644-3881.  

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer